Genealogy Helps is back with another great 92 page ebook, packed with simple and effective ideas on some of the best places to look, as well as some of the more unusual ones, when you are searching for what your ancestor’s did before you were even thought of.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 2, not only looks at the places you are likely to find the information you want, but delves deep into American and World history, helps you when you get stuck and hit a brick with ideas like;
- The Louisiana Purchase controversy
- Where to look when the document trail dries up
- Using military records to construct family trees
- How to interpret plat maps
- Native Americans in the Civil War: A forgotten history
- How to find the right software
- Tracing your Pennsylvania ancestors
- Joining a surname study
- And much, much more…
Tracing your family tree can be a fun and entertaining hobby for all the family and the thrill of finding someone famous, or infamous, remains the same for any age group.
So dig deep into Genealogy Helps, Volume 2, and become immersed in this thorough and engaging ebook. Let it help you to further your family history and find the hidden gems you’ve always been looking for. It’s as easy as turning a few pages!