Genealogy Helps, Volume 2, not only looks at the places you are likely to find the information you want but delves deep into American and World history, helps you when you get stuck and hit a brick with ideas like;
- The Louisiana Purchase controversy
- Where to look when the document trail dries up
- Using military records to construct family trees
- How to interpret plat maps
- Native Americans in the Civil War: A forgotten history
- How to find the right software
- Tracing your Pennsylvania ancestors
- Joining a surname study
- And much, much more…
Tracing your family tree can be a fun and entertaining hobby for all the family and the thrill of finding someone famous, or infamous, remains the same for any age group.
This ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!