The thrill of tracing the lineage of your family through the ages is brought to life with Genealogy Helps, Volume 3. Brimming full of ideas, tips and advice on what to look for and where to find it, this is one book which you cannot afford to miss reading.
With simple and effective strategies, as well as unusual ideas and a generous smattering of US history, Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, takes a look deep into the records of the past, with information on;
- The Seminole Wars: And the settlement of Florida
- Alternative sources for tracing your ancestors
- Search tricks for locating your ancestors in an online census
- Quaker persecutions in Puritan Massachusetts
- Identifying old photographs
- Christmas traditions and genealogy
- Mayflower Passengers and their varied reasons for immigration
You’ll be amazed at the breadth and depth of records which can be accessed. For budding enthusiasts and complete novices alike, this is the e-book that will help you get started to finding those missing links.
Download your copy of Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, today, and find the hidden world of your ancestors. It’s simpler than you think and fun too, as you travel through history, uncovering the faces of the past.