The thrill of tracing the lineage of your family through the ages is brought to life with Genealogy Helps, Volume 3. Brimming full of ideas, tips, and advice on what to look for and where to find it, this is one book which you cannot afford to miss reading.
With simple and effective strategies, as well as unusual ideas and a generous smattering of US history, Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, takes a look deep into the records of the past, with information on;
- The Seminole Wars: And the settlement of Florida
- Alternative sources for tracing your ancestors
- Search tricks for locating your ancestors in an online census
- Quaker persecutions in Puritan Massachusetts
- Identifying old photographs
- Christmas traditions and genealogy
- Mayflower Passengers and their varied reasons for immigration
- And More…
Download your copy of Genealogy Helps, Volume 3, today.
This ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!