Genealogy Helps, Volume 4, picks up in the time when Texas was its own country and looks at the immigrants who came to Canada and as far afield as England and Ireland.
If your ancestors were from any of these countries and you are researching your family tree, then this e-book should be your first port of call. With its enlightening mix of historical fact and resource-laden information, Genealogy Helps, Volume 4 looks at things like;
- African-American Genealogy Research for Beginners
- Techniques for Finding Your Ancestor’s Home or Land
- The War of 1812 and the Indian Wars: A Double Conflict How to interpret plat maps
- The Secrets of the 1840 Census, Revealed
- When to Hire a Professional Genealogist
- Irish Immigration Wave: The Emerald Isle Comes to America
- How Given Names Can Help You Identify Your Ancestor
- And More
From the Puritans to the hard drinking Scots and Irish, social security death benefit records and a whole lot more, this ebook is a must for anyone with a thirst for knowledge of the past.
It’s always a thrilling moment when you discover that one of your distant ancestors did something momentous. And with Genealogy Helps, Volume 4, you’re one step closer to finding the information you’ve been searching for.
This 75-page ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!