Searching for our ancestors has become a popular pastime, enhanced by the rise of the internet, which has made the task easier and much quicker.
And whether you are a beginner, researching a single person or an entire lineage, or more advanced, the tips you will find within the pages of this e-book will help you on your journey to understanding more about your ancestry.
Genealogy Helps #8, is 218 pages worth of research basics, interesting stories, historical locations, and international searches. It will also provide you with important information on;
- Why some family tree websites fail
- The biggest mistakes to avoid
- Making the most of your Census research
- The history of the Confederate flag
- Early forms of text messaging
- Tips for using Birth Records
- Understanding the meaning of your American surname
There is much more besides, of course, and with tips and advice on things you may possibly have overlooked, such as church records, the changing of names at Ellis Island and other unusual places to carry out your research, this is one resource you don’t want to miss reading.
This 128-page ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!