Researching ancestry is an exciting and fun pastime which many people are taking up thanks to the easy accessibility of records through the internet and other forms of research.
And with this great new book to help you, it has become easier still. Genealogy Helps, Volume 9, is an amazing resource which will help you to find records in some amazing and unusual places, including;
- Adoption records
- Prison records
- Modern genealogical problems and how to solve them
- Drawing hesitant relatives into your family tree research
- English settlers in Barbados
- Tartans: The key to clans
- How to research the birthplaces of your ancestors
- And more…
There’s a whole lot more to researching a family tree than at first meets the eye. Genealogy Helps, Volume 9 will show you what you should include when it comes to your research and why each individual things goes towards making a complete picture for you.
With records stretching across both sides of the Atlantic you won’t be stuck for ideas when it comes to looking for your family’s ancestors.