Genealogy Helps, Volume 9, is an amazing resource which will help you to find records in some amazing and unusual places, including;
- Adoption records
- Prison records
- Modern genealogical problems and how to solve them
- Drawing hesitant relatives into your family tree research
- English settlers in Barbados
- Tartans: The key to clans
- How to research the birthplaces of your ancestors
- And more…
There’s a whole lot more to researching a family tree than at first meets the eye. Genealogy Helps, Volume 9 will show you what you should include when it comes to your research and why each individual things goes towards making a complete picture for you.
With records stretching across both sides of the Atlantic you won’t be stuck for ideas when it comes to looking for your family’s ancestors.
This 193-page ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!