This is the largest and most complete collection of Virginia colonial records ever assembled, representing the combined efforts of several generations of talented and dedicated genealogists. Anyone with suspected colonial Virginia ancestry will almost certainly find something of interest here in the form of original source records, manuscripts, lineage records, or family histories, for this database contains a treasure-trove of records that identify many of Virginia’s earliest immigrants and settlers.
- Virginia’s Colonial Soldiers, by Lloyd Bockstruck
- Virginia’s Colonial Militia, 1651-1776, by William Armstrong Crozier
- List of the Colonial Soldiers of Virginia, by Hamilton J. Eckenrode
- Cavaliers and Pioneers: Abstracts of Virginia Land Patents and Grants, 1623-1666, by Nell Marion Nugent
- Early Virginia Immigrants, 1623-1666, by George Cabell Greer
- Virginia Colonial Abstracts (34 vols.), by Beverly Fleet
- Virginia Gleanings in England, by Lothrop Withington
- Personal Names in Hening”s Statutes at Large of Virginia, by Joseph J. Casey
- English Duplicates of Lost Virginia Records, by Louis Des Cognets, Jr.
- The Quit Rents of Virginia, 1704, by Annie. L. W. Smith
- Some Emigrants to Virginia, by William G. Stanard
- The Colonial Virginia Register, by William G. and Mary N. Stanard
- Colonial Records of Virginia, Committee of the Virginia State Library