Approximately 106,000 individuals are referenced within this unique collection of immigration records, biographical sketches, census records, and family histories. This collection of books is especially useful because much of the information was collected from local sources and covers the period of time before Georgia began keeping records of vital events (in 1919).
- The Reconstructed 1790 Census of Georgia
- Index to United States Census of Georgia for 1820
- Index to the 1830 Census of Georgia
- A List of the Early Settlers of Georgia
- Sketches of Some of the First Settlers of Upper Georgia, of the Cherokees, and the Author
- The Germans of Colonial Georgia, 1733-1783