This 183-page ebook is absolutely free of charge today, although you are welcome to give a donation of any amount you chose to help with future projects. Thank you so much!
The thrill of tracing the lineage of your family through the ages is brought to life with Genealogy Helps #12. Brimming full of ideas, tips, and advice on what to look for and where to find it, this is one book that you cannot afford to miss reading.
Genealogy Helps #12, offers insights and ideas into many lines of inquiry that you may not have previously considered, with items such as:
- How to Handle the Emotional Response from Genealogy DNA Testing
- MisIndexing: A Common Brick Wall and How to Get Around It
- What is a Genealogy Wiki?
- Some Free Genealogical Resources You Might Not Have Considered
- How to Do More Effective Old Newspaper Searches
- The Ten Best Genealogy Websites for Beginners
- Using Freedmen’s Records in Genealogical Research
- The Connecticut Witch Trials
- And lots more…
Tracing your family tree can be a fun and entertaining hobby for all the family and the thrill of finding someone famous, or infamous, remains the same for any age group.