Are you interested in genealogy? Have you been researching the past in the hope of unearthing amazing family connections?
The latest volume of the exciting series can help with that!
Researching family, history and events has always been popular, but with the advent of the internet, it has taken a giant leap forward and now millions of people are eager to know what their ancestors did at various points in time.
To help you with that, Genealogy Helps: Volume 10, offers insights and ideas into many lines of inquiry that you may not have previously considered, with items such as:
- A history of Plymouth Rock
- 5 time-saving tips for genealogy research
- The contribution of British women in WWII
- How to cluster research
- Researching the Scots and Irish
- New ways to find maiden names
- Using negative evidence to prove relationships
- Tracing your ancestor’s WWI history
- And lots more…
With these and many other resources at your fingertips, your research into the past will take on a more fascinating and productive role than ever before.
Get a copy now and start your search today!
This ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!