Genealogy Helps, Volume 1, includes articles such as;
- Famous Civil War battlefields
- How the Seven Years War led to the American Revolution
- Marriage research advice for beginners
- Death Certificates: Your doorway to your ancestor’s lives
- What to do when there are no records
- Tips for researching British ancestors
- Cemetery research advice for beginners
There’s also advice on lineage societies and why you should join one, as well as dozens of remarkable and unusual ideas, like tax records, for getting to the truth of the matter.
This ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to Donate any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!