This 95-page ebook is completely free to you today, although you are welcome to leave a small donation of any amount to help with future projects. Thank you so much!
When it comes to researching family trees, tracing lineage and learning a little bit more of our amazing history, Genealogy Helps, #5 is another great ebook, packed with simple and valuable tools.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 5, will include things like:
- The best online resources for researching French ancestors
- What is a Reasonable Conclusion in Genealogy?
- The French and Native American Relations
- Why Understanding Ancient Laws is Important in Genealogy
- Oklahoma, the Natives, and US Settlement
- What to Do if a Genealogical Record is Sealed
- Guest Books: A Genealogical Treasure Trove
- How to Find a Wife’s Name When it’s Not Obvious
- And much, much more…